Join Our Team
If interested in any of the positions below, use the form below to apply
A TRUSTED PARTNER IN THE INDUSTRY
Our team of experienced professionals is passionate about helping people find the perfect land and equipment for their needs. Apply today!
Real Estate Agent/Auctioneer
- Skills Needed and/or Motivation to Learn for Land Real Estate Agent and/or Auctioneer
- A Real Estate Agent/Auctioneer candidate will have the following skills and attributes as well as work experience that reflects:
- • Experienced Computer Skills
- • Real Estate License/Auction License – Preferred but not necessary. We can direct you in getting licensed
- • Friendly personality
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Confident in oneself and motivation to learn the profession
- • Great project-management skills
Do you have BIG goals (personal and financial)? Are you an active learner and driven to succeed? Are you competitive and love to see your efforts rewarded? Are you great with people? Imagine growing a big business for yourself inside of a powerful team. A highly regarded and experienced Real Estate/Auction team is offering opportunities for Sales Agent/Apprentice positions. No prior Real Estate/Auction experience is needed. A track record in sales or customer service is desirable. Need to get your real estate/auction license? No Problem! We offer FREE Real Estate School with no strings attached. Auctioneer Apprenticeship will be offered to the candidate who has the desire to become an auctioneer. We will set you up for success by providing you with high-performance training, proven systems and outstanding administrative support. Our team culture and environment allows a committed and motivated person to operate in their strength zone and maximize their growth and earnings.
Essential duties, responsibilities, and requirements (can be provided through specific sales training to the candidate that is the right match for our company)
- Oversee all aspects of Buyers/seller transactions from initial contract to purchase or sale - with support of top-notch Admin and Transactional specialist
- Negotiating for buyers and sellers
- Prospect for new business
- Clean, reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- High availability and flexibility to accommodate client schedules
- Attention to buyer client needs, educate them in the land purchasing process
- Mastery of the land listing skills to provide excellent Seller experiences
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Authorized to work in US
Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $50,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred) but not necessary
- License/Certification: Agent/Auctioneer Apprentice
- Real Estate License Location: Danville, AL 35619
Job Title: Part Time Office Manager
Job Title: Part Time Office Manager
Location: Danville, AL
Job Type: Part-Time
Overview: We are looking for an organized and enthusiastic Part Time Office Manager to join our team. The Office Manager will be responsible for managing day-to-day tasks in the office, such as answering phone calls and emails, managing inventory, ordering supplies, and coordinating meetings. They will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining office systems, such as filing and organizing documents, creating and tracking reports, and ensuring accurate record keeping.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer customer inquiries through phone calls and emails
- Manage inventory of office supplies, order as necessary
- Maintain accurate paper and electronic filing systems
- Create and track reports for team usage
- Assist in planning and coordinating both internal and external client meetings
- Monitor and record deposits and payments
- Provide support to the team as needed Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of office management or administrative support experience
- Able to work independently without direct supervision
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This is a part-time position (approx. 20 hours/week).
Pay: By the project and work performed - can be discussed, and negotiated.
If you are qualified and interested in this Part Time Office Manager role, please submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit the form below to connect with us.
At Hampton Auction & Realty, you will have the opportunity to work with the best in the business. Our team of real estate professionals is highly knowledgeable and specializes in rural land sales in Alabama. Whether helping clients find the perfect hunting and recreational land, live off the grid, or build barndominiums, you will be able to utilize your expertise to provide the highest quality of service.
Unlock a Rewarding Real Estate Career
We offer an excellent compensation plan and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and development to help you succeed in your real estate career. Join our team today and start your journey towards a successful and rewarding career in rural land sales.